Friday, December 26, 2008

Dave's Christmas

Christmas was nice. It was hard to get in the Christmas mood with my work schedule and with Megan being gone. The great part was that my family was in town. I was the first one up on Chritmas morning and couldn't believe the time. It was 8:30!!! On Christmas!!! Who sleeps in that late on Christmas!?!? So I ran into my parents room and jumped on their bed saying "its Christmas its Christmas!!!" They smiled and told me to leave and to not wake anyone up...."Right!" I went and layed down for a few minutes but then Dallas woke up... not my fault and then he and I went into the girls room and woke them up. The only one left was Dallin, I tried to act all excited saying Santa had come (he actually had) but he did not like being woken up! That boy was grumpy! Well we finally got him awake and all got ready to go downstairs to see what we got for Christmas. It was fun watching the kids be so excited and having so much fun. I got some great gifts and got to talk to Megan on the phone (that was great). We spent the day hanging out around the house just relaxing.

This Christmas was diferent for me, Christmas used to be so exciting and fun getting all the gifts and eating lots of candy but this year I just wanted to watch the little kids be happy and make Megan happy. I'm glad that I have someone to take care of and to make Christmas special for. I cant wat to share my own Christmas with Megan and to one day make Christmas special for our kids and watch them enjoy it like my parents have always done for me.

No comments:


Camping at Strawberry Resevoir

Camping at Strawberry Resevoir