Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Quick Update

Well, our Thanksgiving week passed by way to quickly and now we are back at school getting ready for finals! Things are really crazy for us so i thought I'd hop on and do a summary of what has been going on in life since we last wrote.

While in Houston, we went to Galviston and hung out on the beach. After eating crab for the first time,

we walked up and down the beach while Megan's mom took pictures of us. They all turned out really well!



When we got home that night we had planned to go to Target to start registering for the wedding but we were tired and worn out.... but of course the excitement of registering took over and we went anyways. I loved watching Megan go around looking at all the "cute things" we could use in our apartment. Lucky for me Megan has a great skill in making things look good together, the bathroom colors and kitchen appliances.... even us! She definitely catches the eye and stands out as beautiful and because "she" stands out so much it makes "us" look good. :)

Thanksgiving dinner was great! So much good food, followed up with a turkey bowl. I had no idea that Megan was so skilled on the field!

We had to leave early the next morning for our flight, again, we passed out on the fold down tables, and slept most of the trip. Megan's dad was in Salt Lake at the time so he picked all of us up and took us home.

That Saturday a funeral service was held for Todd Winn's(Megan's dad) father. I wasn't able to attend the service but I heard it went well. I was able to see the extended family and observe them working together in preparation for the funeral and then again after it was all finished. What a great family, I enjoyed watching them interact and get through this time together.

We spent the next few days relaxing in Park City at the Condo. "The hot tub is no longer drained!!!" I always enjoy being at the condo because it gives me more opportunities to show off my superior card playing skills. :)

Thats about it, like I said, we are busy busy busy getting ready for finals, we spend every night in the Tanner building trying to cram. I'm recruting a Math Homework Task Force and if anyone is interested in an assignment, let me know. (ha ha)

Just over a month now till the wedding. I'm really excited and still feeling so lucky that Megan and I are engaged.

No comments:


Camping at Strawberry Resevoir

Camping at Strawberry Resevoir