Sunday, December 21, 2008

December

Well, finals have come and gone...still waiting for the results. I'm not sure whats worse, having to take them, or the suspense of waitingto know how you did. I had it easy though, I only had two finals and poor Meg had 5!

My family came to the states on the 12th this month. Its really nice to have them around and for them to finally meet Megan. It was fun showing her off and I know my family was surprised that I was able to snag Megan. We spent a couple nights with my family playing cards, eating, and just talking. It was so much fun to see how the little kids keep growing up!

Like I said, Megan stayed pretty busy with her finals which we happened to have the same week that my family came into town. Anyways, Megan's last final was on thursday the 18th and she left for home almost immediately after that. Thursday came and it was super snowy! I didn't know if we'd make it to the airport in time and gt me back to work. (there was a little mishap with the work scheduling) Lucky for us my dad had just taken my grandparents to the airport (who were flying out to Houston as well) and was on his way home. We met up with him and he took Megan most of the way while I went in to work.

Boo! Now its only been a couple days and, of course, like the little love sick couple that we are, we think it stinks. Megan will be in Houston till the 5th of January! I guess it will be nice for us to get some time with our families before the wedding but really.... it stinks.

Besides that, everything is great. I recently got a promotion and am now managing a fitness equipment store here in Provo. Megan is finally done with classes.... as a student anyways. Next semester she gets to start student teaching fr a semester and then she'll be graduating! Man, I cant even imagine that! I thought it felt great to be done for the semester... i cant imagine being done completely. Anyways, I'm proud of her and am excited for her to start student teaching.

Christmas is coming, its been fun getting ready for it and enjoying this season, even if we ae apart. Oh, and being the guy that I am, my gift for Megan probably wont get there by Christmas!!! How horrible is that!?! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:


Camping at Strawberry Resevoir

Camping at Strawberry Resevoir