Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dave's Thanksgiving

Well, I just finished my first Thanksgiving with Megan, It was a ton of fun, we are a bit behind on our blogging and haven't reached the time to blog Thanksgiving yet but I wanted to jump ahead and briefly express my gratitude for Megan(with out her knowing).

Megan is the most amazing person ever. I think some of the things I'm most grateful for about her is; the way she treats me, her constant care and concern, and her winks(always at the right moment). The constant wanting to make me happy, her desire to do what's right, and how she makes me want to be a better person and to live right. She's always willing to listen and she's sincere about it, which, for me, is a good thing cause I can ramble! I love the way she has a sixth sense as to what I need. She is so nice to everyone and is so much fun to be around. When she's around there is a brighter atmosphere. She really is such a wonderful and special person, I'm just amazed at my luck and good fortune in getting her to love me for who I am. She is constantly overlooking my flaws and shortcomings, reassuring me of her love.

I know most of you are saying, "blah blah blah" and don't care about what I'm saying but I would feel ungrateful if I had this great blessing in my life and didn't express my gratitude on Thanksgiving. Megan, thank you for everything you are. I love you and hope you know how much I treasure you. You're my best friend and escape from the world. xoxo Happy Thanksgiving Meg.

1 comment:

The MomShell said...

No blah blah blah just Awwwwwwwww that is so sweet. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I agree with everything you said about her. She is pretty great...but then again so are you.


Camping at Strawberry Resevoir

Camping at Strawberry Resevoir