Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wedding Dress Shopping

On Saturday, Dave went to the UH football game with my dad and grandpa so I could go dress shopping with my mom, sister, and grandma. I was excited to go but definitely not expecting to find a dress that I would want that day.

My grandparents walk the mall every morning and my grandma had found the "perfect" dress for me and she just needed me to try it on so we could buy it. Let's just say that the dress was probably more perfect for the mannequin. I stayed to try on a few more dresses but we ended up leaving a bit discouraged.

Next, we drove out to Katy to a boutique that specialized in modest formal and wedding gowns. I fell in love with the second dress I tried on. I can't describe it in detail before the wedding but I will say that I absolutely love it and can't wait to pick it up and wear it again. :)
Lauren was a great maid of honor. Some of those dresses had a lot of buttons and I needed her expert fashion advice.

We tried to take some candid shots of our dress shopping experience. Some were less candid than others.

No comments:


Camping at Strawberry Resevoir

Camping at Strawberry Resevoir