Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Football Fever

I went to the U of H football game on Saturday with Megan's dad and grandfather. It was really fun. When we got to the stadium we made our way to our seats and on the way we fell a little behind Megan's grandfather. He was power walking off in another direction not even looking to see if we were keeping up. When I finally did catch up to him he had a U of H t-shirt for me that they were handing out at the game. Good thing he's quick on his feet cause he got the last shirt available.

At our seats I met some of Brother Winn's friends, Steve and Mike. Mike had an awesome foam helmet and a matching jersey. The game was like a rollercoaster, first we were doing well and then it was horrible, we were getting our behinds kicked. It wasnt until the fourth quarter that things really got crazy. I could go on with the details of several fumbles, interceptions, missed field goals, and 100 yard returns but I'm pretty sure it's mostly women who read this blog stuff so I wont bore you ladies.

Anyways, my favorite part of the game was when "grandpa" wanted to get on the big tv. He got up and started dancing, not wanting to dance alone, he hit Mike on the head and got him up and dancing too. I'm not sure how the camera men could have missed his mad skills but unfortunately, he didn't make it.



The game was awesome, I had fun talking with "the guys" but my mind was wandering elsewhere. Pretty much all I could think about was that while I was sitting there, Megan was out trying on wedding dresses!!! I can't wait to see her in her dress! I can't even imagine how good she'll make that dress look. Man, am I lucky or what. I wish I could give you the details on the dress but everyone around here is so tight lipped and won't leak any hints about what it looks like. January 16th can't come quick enough.

No comments:


Camping at Strawberry Resevoir

Camping at Strawberry Resevoir